Saturday 27 October 2012

So...Today i had a suffer night with those kind of asshole~Template,labels,schedule,bla bla bla ~whatever~.Didn't anyone can teach me a proper way to have a epic and fantastic blog among all my friend.? A night with a boy who are totally mad of this kind of shit...and that's me~!

Arhh~!! i should finish this blog no matter what time is it~!! Actually,is that really i had a broken english.? I think so~>/////< .So~maybe i should type chinese word.Feel more comfortable to me~
爽惨了~!xD

Among all the troll face i ever seen before,most likely with me is "FOREVER ALONE~" haha~So you ask why i don't get out and find 1..? Oh bitch please~you think that's easy as you typing a silly question and ask me why..?! Sometime,think twice before say/do is the best choice ever.

Bloody hell saturday~
Bye for 27/10/2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment